Thursday, August 21, 2008

Closing Ceremonies

As the Beijing Olympics come to an end, what are some of the highlights that you remember?

  • What were the most memorable events and why do you feel that these events were important?
  • The Opening Ceremonies in Beijing were spectacular. Do you feel that the Closing Ceremonies were as great? Why?
  • What about the Closing Ceremonies caught your attention? Tell us about it.

Don't forget to include your name and, "Click" anonymous to post your response. You do not need to sign in to comment on this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was proud that both the men and women USA basketball team won the gold medal and were both undefeated!! GO USA!!! THEY ROCK!
Erica

MIYA said...

I did not watch it because I was reading A book.
miya

Kayla said...

I thought the closing ceremonies ROCKED! I really liked the part when the girls were dancing, when they rode the circle bikes, and the fireworks.